Thursday 29 May 2014

bomat

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

You held me down, but I got up (hey!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar!

Lagi suka banget sama lirik ini. Kata-kata yang bilang "When you're happy, you enjoy the music. But when you're sad, you understand the lyric" itu sangat benar! Feel like all sad songs exist for those who are sad, LOL.

"You held me down, but I got up."
Iyalah, ngapain gue nurutin kemauan lo.

"Get ready cause I've had enough."
Udah dari dulu-dulu sih. Tapi, yah, namanya juga manusia. Kadang gue sendiri udah lupa, eh ternyata emang nggak bisa dilupain begitu aja. Karena faktor pemicunya masih sering berkeliaran!

"'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar!"
Do love this part. You know, setiap orang berhak bilang dirinya adalah pemenang. So, yeah, I say this, "I'm a champion!"


Saya akan ingat hari kemarin. Saya catat. I've had enough. Jadi saya juga punya alasan untuk mengabaikan orang-orang yang meng-hold-me-down ;-) .

Selamat hari libur, salam sukses untuk kita semua!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about my post?